SATURDAY PARKING LOT DANCE!
Please join me for more live outdoor parking lot line dancing. We had so much fun last time, that we are doing it again…and again, and again! Weather permitting, we will have outdoor dances on September 26 and October 17.
Where is this lot, you ask? It belongs to the Wesley United Methodist Church, 100 Winthrop Street, Medford. The parking lot entrance is on Chester Street, and you can park on Chester and adjacent streets (not in the lot!) This month we’ll be dancing 4-6 pm.
Suggested donation is sliding scale ($5/$10$20), accepting cash, checks, and credit cards. Also, if you can, please bring some non-perishable food for the micro-pantry on site. If you are income-impacted by this pandemic, please come lift your spirits by dancing at no cost, and feel free to shop in the micro-pantry.
Here are the “rules” & suggestions for the outdoor dance:
- Social distancing will apply: please wear your mask inside the fence
- Bring your own water
- Wear sneakers or other thick-soled shoes; we’re dancing on pavement
- Put on sunscreen, even though we will be mostly in the shade
- Please do not come if you have a cough or fever
- If you feel inspired to bake something, please make individual servings
PLEASE NOTE: All in-person classes are on hiatus, but Zoom on-line lessons and dancing are happening! So push back the couch, roll back the rug, move the kitchen table, and get ready to dance!
So, to that effect, until we can meet in person:
- Line Dancing with Julie Kaufmann Dancin’
- Sundays 6:30-7:30 pm Beginner hour, 7:30-8:30 pm Improver+ hour
- Thursdays, 10:3011:30 am, Improver+
- The Zoom link for Julie Kaufmann Dancin’ classes is: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/4479509948?pwd=SjZyTDg3WGxJYVBWNU8vcWptZWlyZz09