You can reach me by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling me at home at 781-306-0642.
I’ll be happy to tell you more about my lessons, refer you to other teachers in your area, or just answer questions you might have about dancing.
- Since I teach many nights, I may not be able to return your call immediately
- I do check my e-mail most days, but not fanatically
- If you call from a cell phone, sometimes your message gets lost when you move around
- If you need to reach me about directions, cancellations, or other information, please don’t wait until the last minute.
- When leaving a phone message, please give your phone number slowly, and repeat it at the end.
- Please let me know how late I can call, or leave a daytime number if possible.
- If you don't hear back from me within a couple of days, I probably couldn't understand your phone number, so try me again or send an e-mail.
Julie goes Country at an early age!
I have been teaching country western and swing dancing in the Boston area since 1990. Before that, I took 12 years of ballroom and swing classes with many of the best instructors in Boston, including Ron Gursky, Gail Rundlett, Dan Radler and Suzanne Hamby. I have done teacher training courses with Mary Hoedeman, Skippy Blair, Dave Getty, and Barry Durant. I continue to take lessons to improve my dancing so I can offer you the latest moves and technique tips.
"Dance, dance, for the figure is easy, the tune is catching and will not stop"-W. H. Auden