Welcome! I'm Julie, your hostess and primary instructor.
LIVE CLASSES ARE BACK!
SUNDAY Drop-in line dance and lessons in Arlington
- Arlington Calvary Church, 300 Mass. Ave, Arlington, MA
- 6:30-7:30 pm Beginner hour
- 7:30-8:30 pm Improver+ hour
- Suggested donation $10
MONDAY LINE DANCING at Everett Senior Center
- 11 am-noon: Beginner country line dancing, weekly
- You must be 60+ to take classes at the senior center
- Held at the Connolly Center, Chelsea Street, Everett, MA
- no cost
MONDAY ABSOLUTE BEGINNER LINE DANCE at Somerville Council on Aging
- 6-week class, starts August 7, 2023
- 1-2 pm
- 167 Holland Street, Somerville, MA
- no cost
WEDNESDAY 4-week Improver class
- September 6, 13, 20, 27, 2023
- class held at Arlington Calvary Church, 300 Mass. Ave, Arlington, MA
WEDNESDAY class through Arlington Community Ed
- 8-week classes--no drop-ins
- April 26-June 14, 2023
- Beginner line dance 6-6:50 pm; Improver Line Dance 7-7:50 pm
- Sign up www.arlingtoncommunityed.org
SMOKIE'S DANCES ARE ALSO HAPPENING
- Next Smokie's dance are August 26 and October 28, 2023
- Lesson 6-7 pm, dancing 7-11 pm
- North Reading Moose Hall, 140 North Street, North Reading
PARKING LOT DANCES
Our outdoor dances started up again on May 13. The net dances are August 12 and September 9, 2023. Dances are held in the parking lot across from 100 Winthrop Street, on the corner of Chester St,. Medford. We do mostly easy line dances, with quick walk-throughs. They will be on the second Saturday of the month through September (and probably through October, if the weather cooperates).
Suggested donation is $10, but sliding scale ($0-20).
About Julie Kaufmann Dancin'
From the crowds at First Night Boston to an intimate country wedding, in nightclubs and offices, at Boston black tie fund raisers and outdoor picnics, on college campuses and Alzheimers residences, people all around Boston have been enjoying my lessons.
Even better, they have been getting up and dancing!
Dancing knows no barriers: young and old, men and women, athletes and couch potatoes, singles and couples, all can participate.You can do it in heels or wingtips, runners or boots; you can wear pants or a dress, suits or sweats. Dancing is easy, and everyone can enjoy it. Everyone--even the watchers--will leave with a smile.