PLEASE NOTE: In person classes have started up in Everett and Arlington, but Zoom on-line lessons and dancing are still happening! So push back the couch, roll back the rug, move the kitchen table, and get ready to dance!
- Line Dancing with Julie Kaufmann Dancin’
- Sundays 6:30-7:30 pm Beginner hour, 7:30-8:30 pm Improver+ hour
- The Zoom link for Julie Kaufmann Dancin’ classes is: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/4479509948?pwd=SjZyTDg3WGxJYVBWNU8vcWptZWlyZz09
- Beginner Line Dance at Everett Senior Center, Mondays 11 am-noon
- Classes with Arlington Community Education start September 22
SATURDAY PARKING LOT DANCES ARE RETURNING!
Please join me for our Fall outdoor parking lot line dance of 2021. We had so much fun dancing together outside, that we are going to do it again…and again, and again!
DATES: September 18 and October 11
Where is this lot, you ask? It belongs to the Wesley United Methodist Church, 100 Winthrop Street, Medford. The parking lot entrance is on Chester Street, and you can park on Chester and adjacent streets (not in the lot!)
Suggested donation is sliding scale ($5/$10$20), accepting cash, checks, and credit cards. Also, if you can, please bring some non-perishable food for the micro-pantry on site. If you are income-impacted by this pandemic, please come lift your spirits by dancing at no cost, and feel free to shop in the micro-pantry.
Here are the “rules” & suggestions for the outdoor dance:
- Social distancing will apply: please wear your mask inside the fence
- Bring your own water
- Wear sneakers or other thick-soled shoes; we’re dancing on pavement
- Put on sunscreen, even though we will be mostly in the shade
- Please do not come if you have a cough or fever
- If you feel inspired to bake something, please make individual servings