Line Dancing with Julie Kaufmann Dancin’
- Sundays 6:30-7:30 pm Beginner hour, 7:30-8:30 pm Improver+ hour; on-going
- Live classes held at the Arlington Calvary Church, 300 Mass. Ave, Arlington, entry on Linwood Street
- Beginner Line Dance at Everett Senior Center, Mondays 11 am-noon; on-going
- Classes with Arlington Community Education start January 18, 2023
- 6-6:50 pm: Beginner Line Dance
- 7-7:50 pm: Two Step
- 8-8:50 pm: Improver+ Line Dance
Next SATURDAY PARKING LOT DANCE May 2023!
We had so much fun dancing together outside, that we are going to do it again, I hope!
Where is this lot, you ask? It belongs to the Wesley United Methodist Church, 100 Winthrop Street, Medford. The parking lot entrance is on Chester Street, and you can park on Chester and adjacent streets (not in the lot!)
Suggested donation is sliding scale ($5/$10$20), accepting cash, checks, and credit cards. Also, if you can, please bring some non-perishable food for the micro-pantry on site. If you are income-impacted by this pandemic, please come lift your spirits by dancing at no cost, and feel free to shop in the micro-pantry.
Here are the “rules” & suggestions for the outdoor dance:
- Bring your own water
- Wear sneakers or other thick-soled shoes; we’re dancing on pavement
- Put on sunscreen, even though we will be mostly in the shade
- Please do not come if you have a cough or fever
- If you feel inspired to bake something, please make individual servings