Line Dancing with Julie Kaufmann Dancin’
- Sundays 6:30-7:30 pm Beginner hour, 7:30-8:30 pm Improver+ hour; on-going
- Live classes held at the Arlington Calvary Church, 300 Mass. Ave, Arlington, entry on Linwood Street
- Beginner Line Dance at Everett Senior Center, Mondays 11 am-noon; on-going
- Classes with Arlington Community Education start April 26, 2023
- 6-6:50 pm: Beginner Line Dance
- 7-7:50 pm: Improver+ Line Dance
The next two dances at Smokie’s are April 22 and May 27. Lessons at 6 pm, dancing 7-11 pm. The dances are held at the North Reading Moose Hall, 140 North Street, North Reading. the April dance is their anniversary dance, so there will be a buffet of delicious food.
Next SATURDAY PARKING LOT DANCE May 13, 2023! Also, June 10, July 8, and August 12. 4-6:30 pm
We had so much fun dancing together outside, that we are going to do it again, I hope!
Where is this lot, you ask? It belongs to the Wesley United Methodist Church, 100 Winthrop Street, Medford. The parking lot entrance is on Chester Street. The street has become residnet only parking, so you can park at either end of the lot, while we dance in the middle.
Suggested donation is sliding scale ($5/$10$20), accepting cash, checks, and credit cards. Also, if you’d like, bring some non-perishable food for the micro-pantry on site. If you are income-impacted by this pandemic, please come lift your spirits by dancing at no cost, and feel free to shop in the micro-pantry.
Here are the “rules” & suggestions for the outdoor dance:
- Bring your own water
- Wear sneakers or other thick-soled shoes; we’re dancing on pavement
- Put on sunscreen, even though we will be mostly in the shade
- Please do not come if you have a cough or fever
- If you feel inspired to bake something, please make individual servings